April 18, 2011

Final day, final project

I'm amazed at how fast this semester has gone by. I (sadly) turned in my intern badge today. I'm not sure I was ready to seal the door on that chapter. The experience has been great and I'm a little sad to say goodbye. I can only hope that it'll lead to an open door--preferrably with a paycheck on the other side ;-) --in my future.

My final project was an exciting one for me. I had the opportunity to video my intern supervisor, Tracy Collins, along with other media and sports celebrities from the Jacksonville area as they competed in a celebrity shoot-out for the charity of their choice as TPC Sawgrass' famous 17th hole. It was fun to be a small part of the event and a great learning experience for me.

We edited the video and completed the clip this morning. I'm so proud to see it up on the website! Check it out for yourself at jacksonville.com to see who the winners were!

No comments:

Post a Comment